MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
-Printer not activated error code -30
-MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp
I get this error message when trying to make an email from Quickbooks. The software version I use is Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2019 and Outlook 2013. I know this is an old issue happened before but is there any solution in the end? Thanks.

Photo of Monica

Monica

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Orkun Evren

Orkun Evren

• 1,684 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Monica, unfortunately Reckon and their team appear to have put this into the 'Too Hard' basket. The workarounds are the only available solution from them in the last 5-6 years and it is a bandaid solution which is slow, annoying and compromises security in allowing workstations to have administrator rights. I believe they have even closed off other threads with the same problem to make it look like the problem went away. 
Photo of Monica

Monica

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Orkun,

Well I laughed though I shouldn't cause my trouble will still go on.
Anyway thanks a lot.
Photo of brian

brian

• 806 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
The only way I got around that issue was to change to gmail. That worked for me. Maybe you could update the Outlook 2013? I have an issue that I can't use email because the Reckon programme won't accept any known password I have and Reckon cannot delete the password or change it so i am stuck to posting invoices and statements, but I don't think that is your issue. maybe try the MS update for Outlook? If that doesn't work use gmail?
Photo of Orkun Evren

Orkun Evren

• 1,684 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Brian, it is not version specific unfortunately. I am using current office 365 subscription and Windows 10 pro on 64 bit system and still have the emailing issues. We have a server and 8 workstations and I estimate about 30 minutes a day  from individual staff and even more when accounts is emailing invoices at the end of each day for wasted time in switch to and going into emails and hitting send receive to send them each time after. add that up in time wasted every year for 6-7 years now and it adds up........  Monica, good luck but 
Photo of brian

brian

• 806 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yeah I recognise the problem. It is a shame that Reckon won't acknowledge the problem is theirs, instead of blaming Microsoft or Google. If they would only put some effort into solving this issue we would all be better off and save hours of work - and expense because I have to pay NZ Post every time I want to send an invoice or statement. Pretty poor support and it doesn't happen with Xero or MYOB.