Master Payroll Setup Report

Options
Karen_8780296
Karen_8780296 Member Posts: 22
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I need to print a report showing the Master Setup.  Is there anyway to produce this report?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options

Karen.  My understanding is that generally the answer is no.  There are definitely some cases where is it impossible to actually go through a payroll item to edit it fully, because some of the input info is hidden.  In such cases, an incorrect setup comes to light because of an error showing up and the only way to overcome this is to create a new payroll item from scratch and make sure that it is set up correctly the second time around.

John L G

• Karen_8780296
    edited July 2020
    Options

Thanks for your help John, much appreciated.

• Pauline Myers
    Pauline Myers Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi John, can you please advise how to export an employee list from reckon hosted? Thanks Pauline
  • John Graetz
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi Pauline.  Have a look at this post from the Community Forum 12 months ago:

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/export-detailed-supplier-and-employee-lists

This should do the trick for you.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi Karen. Have a look at this Community Post, which I included as an answer to the above question:

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/export-detailed-supplier-and-employee-lists

In having a details look at that, I note that Payroll Items can be exported as iif lists.  But bear in mind what I said to above, in that ??I don't know whether this gives you every piece of information, but it could help you a lot.

John L G

• Karen_8780296
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Thanks John

I have tried the report which provides the same information as the Lists/Payroll Items.
    Unfortunately it does not provide the information I require.
    Do you know if there is anyway to export from the backend? If I could find out how, I may be able to identify fields?
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards
    Karen