Matching bills paid to bank data

Options
John Wilhelm
John Wilhelm Member Posts: 1
edited March 2019 in Reckon One
Hello - I have set up bulk payments with my bank so that I can pay multiple bills in the one transfer to the bank. I have also set up the bank feed, so my transactions automatically appear. At the moment, when the bulk transaction appears in the bank transaction screen, it does not match it to the bill paid. Instead it seems I need to manually split the payment to suppliers and ledger accounts. This is the type of double handling I was hoping to avoid by using Reckon One. I'd be grateful for your help to ensure that it matches the bill payment with the bulk payment transaction.

Comments

• Louisa_9963844
    Louisa_9963844 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am no help John, but I found exactly the same thing. So I gave up the bulk payments.
  • Lynda Chater_9039203
    Lynda Chater_9039203 Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi John
    There does not seem to be this capacity in Reckon One, but to stop the double handling as you put it, if you set up a bank account named bulk payments, you could pay all your accounts into this and then when the payment comes through the bank you do a transfer into this account. This will then match up to the payments bringing the account balance to nil.  This way you can reconcile the payment as this account will always be reduced to nil.
    Hope this helps
    Lynda