Memorised Transactions

Options
Kristie
Kristie Member Posts: 6
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
A couple of months back our accountant logged in and set up a memorised report that will send to them monthly. Since then none of my memorised transactions are recording when I log in of a morning and it is also not recording their report either. Any ideas?

Thank you 

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Kristie - memorised reports dont generate on a frequency basis like memorised transactions do - and they dont send automatically - so not sure what the accountant did?  They could have memorised a report and then asked you to generate it monthly and send it to them?

If your memorised transactions are not recording - then perhaps if you were to post here a screen shot of the memorised transaction list showing the frequency, auto and date settings, then maybe we can help?
  • Kristie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Linda
    Thank you for your reply. I have put it back to our accountant to have a look at how they have set the report up as it is set up in the memorised transactions list. If i cannot sort it with them I will screenshot my list and post here. I have 15-20 memorised transactions and they have various frequencies and settings.
    Thank you 
  • Kristie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    All sorted our accountant had tried to set up a memorised journal which does not work so now that I have cancelled it all back to normal!