MFA issues

Options
Neesh
Neesh Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hello,

I'm trying to do the STP, however whenever I try to enter the MFA authenticator code it keeps telling me the code is incorrect. After calling the help line and spending an eternity on hold the call was pointless as we don't have a recovery pin. Now the call centre is at capacity and I'm stuck in a limbo unable to go any further.

Please help

Comments

• Gillian_8166819
    Gillian_8166819 Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Nesh,

Just check that the time on your computer is correct - maybe match it to your phone....if it is not correct, right click the time (bottom right corner of computer screen) and the manually set to match your phone....

see if that helps

Gillian
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Neesh,
    Just to add to Gillian's reply above, there is info on MFA errors here which I'd recommend checking out -

Common errors with MFA

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Neesh
    Neesh Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The time is correct for both phone and laptop. I've followed everything I can in that link with no success. That's why I called technical support. 

• Gillian_8166819
    Gillian_8166819 Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Neesh,

If you give me your email or ph num, I will ring you and see if I can help you

Gillian