Migrate from Quickbboks Online to Reckon One- help needed

Options
Brendan Adams
Brendan Adams Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
How to migrate historical data / transactions from Quickbooks Online to Reckon One.
The person I have been dealing with at Reckon said I had to pay 35c per transaction. MYOB do the whole thing for $49... somthing doesn't add up. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Brendan,
    We have a migration service which brings over data from other accounting software to Reckon One.
    There is quite a bit of data we bring over for free as part of the free migration offer we have and for anything outside of that scope, the team will provide you a quote depending on what data you're requesting to transfer.

You'll find details of the inclusions of our free migration offer here -
    https://www.reckon.com/au/data-conversion/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brendan Adams
    Brendan Adams Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    what is "quite a bit"? That's not what the sales person, Riddhi Sanghavi, suggested.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    You'll find details of the inclusions of our free migration offer here -
    https://www.reckon.com/au/data-conversion/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Felicity Bleckly_10462754
    Felicity Bleckly_10462754 Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I set a cut off date. Then set up reckon with all accounts and stuff. Then at the cut off date i ran the balance sheet and P&l and payroll reports debtors and creditors from Quickbooks.. I then entered a journal with account balances. And entered unpaid creditors debtors and updated historic employee info. Then ran the reports balance sheet and P & l and made sure they matched the final reports from QuickBooks. Some small adjustments were needed and it didn't take long.
  • Craig Leth
    Craig Leth Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Brendan what was quickbooks online like? I was running the desktop version2010 which was very good & changed to reckon a few weeks ago just to go online. I'm not impressed with reckon so may change out to something else. Did you think quickbooks online is worth a try?