Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
De-activate a Reckon One book
1. Sign-in to the Reckon Portal
2. On the left-side navigation select My Products and then Reckon One.
3. For the specific book that you want to interact with, click on the three vertical dots button then select Settings
4. Click the Pen icon for the Change your Reckon One book name section and change the book name by adding a pre-fix “OLD - ” then press the Save button
5. Click the Pen icon for the De-activate your subscription section,
Select a reason for the deactivation such as Other.
You can add an optional feedback message then click OK
Note: This will de-activate your book for which you will not be charged further.
However, if you wish to reactivate the book the payment will be processed out of your nominated account.MIGRATION: How to reactivate a Reckon One bookPlease note you will retain read-only access to this service for the next 7 years as per the Reckon One policy.
6. Now click the Buy button and then select Reckon One
7. Choose book name and then click the Next button
8. Choose a predefined set and add it to the cart
or customise the modules that you require by clicking the CUSTOMISE MODULES button
9. Click the Checkout button
10. Make any other changes such as to the credit card number and click SEND SECURE PAYMENT
11. Once the new book has been created, during the setup set the Start Date to be 01/01/2013