Missing easystart 2013 disc

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
After reinstalling Windows 10 I realized I didnt have my Disc for Rekon easystart 2013. How do I get hold of a copy or download version. Also want to know if my saved backups will work with any other Rekon software. Any help much appreciated.
Photo of Mark A Eccles

Mark A Eccles

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • anxious

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mark,

Your software downloads are available in the Members Area HEREJust log in with your Customer ID & PIN and you'll find them under the Download Software section.

In regard to your backups, which software version were you looking at using?
Photo of Mark A Eccles

Mark A Eccles

Thanks for your prompt reply, I went to this site but was informed there is no download link for this product and to call Rekon. I called Rekon and only obvious option was technical support which directed me to there pay by the minute no.
(Edited)
Photo of Mark A Eccles

Mark A Eccles

Making progress have now got the software downloaded, but have a problem during installation.  Get this error message " Error 1920: Service QuickBooks Database Manager Service (QBCFMonitorService) failed to start"  
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,202 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You can start it manually. Do you know about the command services.msc? You can run it from the command prompt. Once you find the service in the list you can select start. 
Photo of Mark A Eccles

Mark A Eccles

Thanks so much for your help guys, all sorted now. Im very relieved.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,202 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It is more tricky than it ought to be