Missing easystart 2013 disc

Mark A Eccles
Mark A Eccles Member Posts: 5
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
After reinstalling Windows 10 I realized I didnt have my Disc for Rekon easystart 2013. How do I get hold of a copy or download version. Also want to know if my saved backups will work with any other Rekon software. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Mark,

Your software downloads are available in the Members Area HEREJust log in with your Customer ID & PIN and you'll find them under the Download Software section.

In regard to your backups, which software version were you looking at using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark A Eccles
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for your prompt reply, I went to this site but was informed there is no download link for this product and to call Rekon. I called Rekon and only obvious option was technical support which directed me to there pay by the minute no.
  • Mark A Eccles
    edited January 2018
    Making progress have now got the software downloaded, but have a problem during installation.  Get this error message " Error 1920: Service QuickBooks Database Manager Service (QBCFMonitorService) failed to start"  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark A Eccles
    edited January 2018
    Thanks so much for your help guys, all sorted now. Im very relieved.