Missing super on pay run journal in Reckon One

gr
gr Member Posts: 25
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
I created the first pay run for this financial year last week & for some reason the pay run journal is not showing the super payment for 2 of my employees even though the super payments appear on their pay slips. Help would be appreciated!

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2017
    Hello gr,

Thanks for asking.

The Super Payable component of the payrun journal is made out to the Super Fund and not to an employee.  Contributions to the same Super Fund from multiple employees will result in only one entry.  You might be able to pick these entries out because they are larger than normal Super Payable entries.  You can view each employees' super contributions in the Report Centre > Payroll > Super Contributions by Employee.  

Hope this sufficiently explains the situation.

regards,
    John.
  • gr
    edited August 2017
    Hi John
    I don't think I made my problem clear. This journal - Payroll › Pay runs › Monthly 31/07/2017 - shows a breakdown of everyone's pay. The super component here is missing for 2 employees. I've been using Reckon One for a year now and this is the first time this has happened. It's definitely showing up on their pay slips. The amounts are also missing in my P&L etc.
  • gr
    edited June 2020
    Further on this, Payroll › Pay runs › Monthly 31/07/2017 shows the list of 4 employees with details of their respective pays. The super component is not showing for 2 employees, either next to their names or down the bottom in Pay Run Total. When I click on those 2 employees' pays, the super is definitely there. Can I please have some help on this as it's messing up my records, P&L etc. I tried to delete the pay run to start again but it won't let me.

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2017
    Hello gr,

Please call Technical Support for one to one attention and get to the bottom of this issue.  

regards,
    John.
  • Sunxiang Wang
    Sunxiang Wang Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I'm having exactly the same issue here with missing super on payrun journal. How did you resolve this issue?