Mobile App for Personal Plus 2017

Stuart Torpy
Stuart Torpy Member Posts: 1

I quit Personal Plus a few years ago and have just returned after using cloud based mobile alternatives (which were good but I couldn't stop liking the Quicken approach). Unfortunately, after purchasing Personal Plus 2017 I see the App is only available in the US (difficult to know until you try and download it) and there is nothing yet available in Australia?!

Can that be so in this day and age?

I see someone suggested it a couple of years ago on the community but I am absolutely astonished it hasn't broken cover in Australia. What makes that harder to handle is App availability in the US.

Please tell me it's only a Xmas away.

Comments

• Karl Baker
    Karl Baker Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Don't like sounding negative Stuart - I have been using Quicken/Reckon Personal Plus since the mid 1990's, and searching my memory it seems a helluva long time since anything really innovative happened with this product.   
  • Karl Baker
    Karl Baker Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for that Andrew - will check Quickbooks out. The only think that has been keeping me with Reckon PP of late has been the historic files I have built up over the years - do you happen to know if one can import Reckon Personal Plus files into Quickbooks rather than start from scratch?