Mobile app to track expenses in ACCOUNTS HOSTED

Jay Garland
Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I use ACCOUNTS HOSTED and while I know RECKON ONE has an app, is there an app for ACCOUNTS HOSTED and if there is, can this app be used to take pictures of receipts so I can enter receipts on the fly rather than waiting until I return to the office?

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If we have more than 50 or so interested yes cosmic can do that .we are just about release revamp of cosmic inv For RAH as Reckon has improved it's API

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• cosmic
    edited August 2019
    If we have more than 50 or so interested yes cosmic can do that .we are just about release revamp of cosmic inv For RAH as Reckon has improved it's API

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Jay Garland
    edited March 2019
    What is RAH? What are you developing?
  • cosmic
    edited March 2019
    Reckon Accounts Hosted
    We have the Android Technology only not touching iOS , Receipts capturing but not implemented.  What would be the demand for it  for Reckon users

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Jay Garland
    edited March 2019
    As Kevin said, pricing is important as well as integration / security... and if this is something Reckon are going to release themselves, then there's no need.
  • cosmic
    edited March 2019
    NO .  even XERO and QBO  and Myob is not doing this users use  Receipts bank, Autoentry and Hubdoc . 

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited March 2019
    yes, you talking about taking a photo of a petrol receipts etc using your  phone .
    Accounting softwares like I mentioned heavily rely on these add ons.
    And Add Ons is not going away , there are over almost over 1m apps  and cosmic is also one of them to these accounting systems. 

You missed the Accounting Expo  at Darling Harbour 19th and 20th . You will know what I am talking about

Cosmic Accounting Group