Mobile Time Sheet Add on for Plumbers, Electrical Contractors, Trades man on the site

cosmic
cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
 Get your time sheet entered on your optimised mobile device now. Currently works for Desktop Reckon Premier and Enterprise. Soon to come for hosted and hope fully RA 1.
Enter multiple jobs with mutilple employees , able to enter more than 5 jobs in one day and enter any number of employees in one login.
Project manager or site supervisor is able to enter all their trades man hours in one go.
and sent it to your office from the site. The Admin in the office reviews it, and then posts it to RA
Enter by jobs, items, class, and NOTES where you can add and recall previous notes.
All in one viewable screen display in your mobile phones, or tablets.
Bills on the run on the way soon...
www.cosmictsapp.com
login:Anthony Smith, Password:1234
have a glance of it .
call me any time if you have issues
chandra@cosmicinnovations.com, 0407068942, 02 95411338, skype:chandra710

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

Comments

• ARC BookKeeping
    ARC BookKeeping Member Posts: 168
    edited June 2015
    Tell me More!!!!

How do i get a login?
    How Much?

etc etc etc

the website link just goes to log in screen no where to register etc

Cheers

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    ok ,u sound excited, thats good, i will tell you more, and give you a free use.
    its late but i think you from NZ right u are 2hrs in front , wow!
    for now pls just enter this in your android :www.cosmictsapp.com
    login :Anthony Smith, passowrd:1234
    have a play with , i will explain more tomm how it links to clients desktop RA and hopw they can review and change and press the button to integrate to RA
    MORE COMING. I WILL call you tomm

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    testing on iphone 5 and 6 , i think it works on HTC thanks to Gary Pope for this.Itwill work on any mobile device , we will make it happen. With this tsapp ,you can enter multiple jobs in one day and multiple employees in one login by the supervisors. the notes facility you can add , modfiy and recall saved notes. they all get posted to RA

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Sonya Herbert
    Sonya Herbert Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Can we use it - we have numerous breakdowns (multiply customers in one day) - we give our technicians a list of jobs/customers for the day - they currently fill out a tech report with what they did & the hours they spent.  Would this timesheet work in our situation?
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Sonya , we will do anything to suit each customers need, its not always same screen , we can modify for your particular need. Just talk to me, we are prepared to give you 1 user free to use .
    call me on 02 95411338, or 0407068942 skype:chandra710.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited December 2016
    HI Sonya, I Like to discuss your requirement please , call me when you can.
    yes, it will work in your situation ,when can you discuss with us
    mob:0407068942 office:02 95411338

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Plumbers , electrical contractors, or any on site struggling to keep up with up managing time sheet while on the site or on the run , you can now do it. If you are using RA desktop,but like to go mobile its all easy now.   Enter mutiple jobs with any number of employees from one or many sites. All managed by your site supervisor. FREE for 1st 3 employees if you have more than 15 men and more. Soon, you will be able to duplicate/copy time sheet for same site and hours for different employees. No need of for reentering .ALL DONE ON MOBILE DEVICE.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    CosmiC Tsapp, now we have got templates for multiple employees entering hours by their project supervisor for same job site .No need to reenter hours just keep changing the employees one at a time. Working on "selecting group or all employees" and posting the time sheet in one go , this is onyour mobile phones and tablets.

Cosmic Accounting Group