How to generate a montly comparison P&L report

Options
Joyce Bai
Joyce Bai Member Posts: 14
edited December 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi,

I was trying to generate a monthly comparison P&L for my client. However, I can only get two months & a YTD comparison under P&L YTD Comparison report. Can anyone tell me how could I get a monthly comparison P&L report for at least 12 months. 

Thanks 
Joyce

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Joyce,

Have you tried changing the columns to monthly at the top of the report screen?

Then you can manually select your date range and when modifiying the report you can select about YTD and previous periods, etc.

I hope this helps.

Sally

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am the same. still can only get 2 months at a time. any way i can print more columns?
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Kathy

Run a standard P&L (Reports > Company & Financial > Profit & Loss Standard), then change the from and to dates and change the "Columns" dropdown from "Total Only" to Month (see below).  You will then get a column for each month of the period selected.

Graham Boast 0409317366
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au
    http://reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi Graham, thanks for that. I knew I had done it before and was having a mental blank. too easy. thanks again.