More than 1 company file to use STP

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Hello I have two company files, I have started the process to log the STP for the first company, I cannot see a function to allow me to have load the second company's STP. Is it possible?
Photo of Helen Abric

Helen Abric

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Susan Shaw

Susan Shaw

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Like you I have 2 company files to lodge and have not been able to lodge the 2nd one.  I have made 3 enquiries within the Reckon Community so far asking for assistance with a nil result. Seems hard to understand why this STP process was not finalised before June 30 ??  I hope we hear back from someone on this very soon
Photo of Susan Shaw

Susan Shaw

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Like you I have 2 company files to lodge and have not been able to lodge the 2nd one.  I have made 3 enquiries within the Reckon Community so far asking for assistance with a nil result. Seems hard to understand why this STP process was not finalised before June 30 ??  I hope we hear back from someone on this very soon
Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

• 15,132 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Susan and Helen - when you log into the Reckon GovConnect portal - via portal.reckon.com - and see the tile for your first company - look to the top right of the screen and you will see Add Product - Click this and choose Reckon GovConnect - this enables you to setup the next company.  You are able to have as many as you like.  Hope this helps?