MSVCR100

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
After logging in and getting to the point where you can click on the icon to open QB, Citrix attempts to open and then an error message comes up as follows:- "The program cannot start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer".  This was not happening a week or so ago.  What has changed,  What can I do to open QB??  I have tried over several days now.
Photo of AAM

AAM

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Michael

Michael, Alum

• 772 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Hi,

Thank you for post.

Can you call our Hosted Tech Support Team on 1300799150
or send an email to onlinesupport@reckon.com.au providing your userid to login to Hosted Premium or your best contact phone number.

Thank you.

Regards,
Michael

Photo of Kim Patterson

Kim Patterson

• 70 Points
I contacted support and they said I need to have my computer repaired, it is coming up with the same message on 3 different computers. why...
Photo of Kim Patterson

Kim Patterson

• 70 Points
Please, I still have not had a reply, this is just not good enough, has anyone any answers for me the error is msvcr100.dll is missing from your file.I am using a macbook air, and an apple iMac. and an iPad, and it is still coming up with the same error, I am starting to pull my hair out.
Photo of Michael

Michael, Alum

• 772 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Hi Kim,

can you email your Hosted userid and password to onlinesupport@reckon.com.au
and we will follow this up for you.

Thanks.

Regards,
Michael

Photo of Alan Vickers

Alan Vickers

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I have had the same issue multiple times, from different computers. It seems to occur randomly