Multi factor code not working on PC.

Wendy_8684012
Wendy_8684012 Member Posts: 37
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
 I have been trying since yesterday afternoon and code not accepted. I thought I would try and download app to my iphone but it wants to link to my gmail address so I'm not sure how this affects Reckon. Sorry but I really don't understand and the webinar yesterday just presumed everyone knew what to do. Spent more time explaining how to check company information.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Wendy,
    Thanks for getting in touch, I know this aspect can be a bit confusing when you haven't used it before. 

We've got some really helpful info in our guide HERE which will take you through the step by step process on getting set up. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wendy_8684012
    edited July 2018
    I'm seriously not a dumb person, but I have added google authentication to chrome - and still nothing happens. I see the icon and click on it and get a blank screen. If I try on my mobile I have to use my email address. Can someone please explain to me in very simple language what I am doing wrong? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    If you're using a Chrome extension for MFA, there are step by step instructions here -

Adding MFA via Chrome extension

Please note, you cannot use two different forms of Authenticator for MFA ie. on your PC AND your phone.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wendy_8684012
    edited July 2018
    Thanks - with the help of my IT guy we have sorted out the MFA.  Cool.  Now, how do I notify the ATO of Reckon's software ID and when will this appear on the ATO portal? Sorry, I had to leave the webinar yesterday, which probably explained this, so I missed it.

Thanks
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hey Wendy,

The info here will help you get that sorted -

Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's