multi users

Julieanne
Julieanne Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hello. To have 2 users access multi-user mode at the same time, do you have to have 2 licences? Thanks Julieanne

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Julieanne,

You will require two licences to access Hosted simultaneously and each user needs to have their own user ID in the file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julieanne
    edited August 2019
    Hi Kevin. What is a 2 user pro version? I couldn't find it in help. I wanted our auditors who are based in Cairns to access the file, while I'm based in Brisbane.Not possible unless I have 2 licences? Thanks Julieanne

• Julieanne
    edited February 2018
    Hi Kevin. So for the auditors to access the file( for a week), while I'm using it, I need to pay $980! A bit excessive! We used to have a bookkeeper in Mareeba work on the file while someone in Brisbane was using the file- I can't do that now, unless I pay $980. Thanks but no thanks. Julieanne
  • Tim_10103914
    Tim_10103914 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Hi Julieanne, after the update, the multi-user function disappeared, what needs to be done?