Multiple pricing problem in 2015

Judith Strachan
Judith Strachan Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
You have already told me that you are aware of the problem using multiple pricing for customers in 2015, do you have any idea when this will be fixed?

Comments

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016

Hi Judith,

Apologises for the inconvenience this problem in the 2015 is causing.  The issue will be looked at in a future release.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Judith Strachan
    edited July 2019
    Well that is not the answer I wanted to hear. Your future release could be 12 months away! I use the price levels in a lot of my transactions so to not have the feature is extremely annoying, I am currently still using the older version 2014 as it creates too much work using the new 2015, I just paid $550.00 for something that I am not using. According to consumer affairs if you purchase something that doesn't do what its supposed to you are entitled to a refund, I will be looking for this and then when you have updated the programme to what its MEANT to be then and only then will I purchase the new licence.
  • Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited July 2019

Hi Judith,

We have investigated the code and identified the issue with Price Levels. We are working towards making it available for the Tax Table Update scheduled for the end of June.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Thank you for following up on this issue Deny.

* Data Recovery Team *
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    UPDATE: 25/05/2015.

I can confirm that this issue will be fixed and released as part of the Tax Table Update which Deny has mentioned. Apologies for any inconvenience which may have resulted due to this. ^Mirko
  • VM_7313333
    VM_7313333 Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    Mirko, this is not good enough, how can you say the old version would no longer available after the 28th May knowing that the new version had this problem?!?!   I have just spent the entire weekend backing up our file to the new version and now we have to wait until the tax table update to fix it and with no advice as to when this will be released?  90% of our business involves price level discounts and we have to drop down every single entry?  An email advice notifying of this issue surely couldn't have been to hard to do and that the old version would continue to be available pending the fixing of this bug?  I have no words at the lack of respect Reckon continues to show its customers.

• VM_7313333
    VM_7313333 Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2015
    Hi Judith, thought you might be interested in a possible solution - our reckon rep asked to check if the amounts inc tax box is ticked on our invoices.  If you turn this off then the price levels will work (well it worked for us) !

you need to :

1. go to single user
    2. go to edit - preferences - tax - company preferences
    3. in the middle of the screen where it has sales preference set to Gross change this to net
    4. save and go back to multi user.

Just bear in mind that the pricing in the line details no longer includes GST -  it is totalled in the total amount payable. It's a pain in the neck but at least the price level discounts work....the lesser of two evils until the problem is properly solved.  

Good luck - hope it helps you :)

• Judith Strachan
    edited June 2015

Thanks Vickie, yes I tried that and it does indeed work but I always have the price including GST in all my price lists etc so its going to totally confuse my customers and me! Plus when I created a new price level to try and put in custom prices it completely through those prices out. It really is completely irresponsible of Reckon to release a product that doesn't work correctly.

• Broni K Beerling
    Broni K Beerling Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2017
    we have had to re enter over 100 invoices adjusting the prices manually due to the fact the price levels were not working and no one notified us to advise of such.
  • Broni K Beerling
    Broni K Beerling Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2015
    thank goodness this worked for us too ! 

• Aussie Dog
    Aussie Dog Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2015
    We updated to Reckon accounts Premier Edition 2015 in mid July and we are experiencing the same issue. Has the problem been resolved? Do I need to do another update?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    This is issue was meant to have been addressed in the 15/16 tax table update. See Page 4 of this PDF.
  • Judith Strachan
    edited July 2015
    I updated to the new tax tables and its all working fine now.