My ABN Number no longer appears on invoice

Eugenie Stockmann
Eugenie Stockmann Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Reckon One
I've selected option for my ABN number to be included in header for my professional invoices. The ABN number appeared ok on previous invoices, however now doesn't come through. It's an ATO requirement. What do I need to do to fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi there Eugenie,

Is this affecting all your invoices or a select few/random selection? Also, does it affect invoices that are emailed or printed (or both)?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Eugenie Stockmann
    edited January 2018
    Don't know re emailing. Noticed when printing invoice as pdf. Looking back, it wasn't an issue before, and all settings are correct & haven't changed. I therefore assume something has changed in software. Have lodged ticket with Reckon One support team. For now am adding ABN in invoice notes to ensure compliance.
  • Shane Farmer
    Shane Farmer Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Eugenie you are not alone. I rang tech support about this today as for me it started around the same time as the invoice/billing glitch did but they seem to be unrelated as the cache clearing hasn't resolved the the abn glitch. Tech support advised a "ticket" has been lodged and they hope to have it rectified soon.

As we all know not having an ABN on an invoice to another business will result in withholding tax, so either we don't invoice until it is fixed or manually edit every invoice before we send it (so let's hope it is resolved very soon).
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi Eugenie and Shane,
    From what I understand this issue has been resolved yesterday evening.

Can you please confirm if its back to normal for you both?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Eugenie Stockmann
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Rav. Resolved. 
  • Shane Farmer
    Shane Farmer Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Yes resolved. And the lady from tech support even rang me to make sure... most impressed with the level of service responsiveness.