My download button isn't working

Rachel_7689706
Rachel_7689706 Member Posts: 27
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm using Reckon Hosted and I have exported a csv file. My download button is now not working for me to retreive the file. Upload works but not download. This happened to a colleague also and then eventually came right. Any ideas on how to get this to work again? Much appreciated

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rachel,

Could you please try exiting your file, close the active session in the Hosted control panel, logout (Settings > Logout) and then try again please?

Let me know if there's any change

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel_7689706
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Rav - no change....
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for trying Rachel,

What is happening when you attempt to use the button? Are you getting any errors or prompts?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel_7689706
    edited November 2016
    Nothing pops up at all, no boxes, errors or prompts
    My colleague also had this the other day but currently everyone else's in the office is working
  • Donna Pinnell
    Donna Pinnell Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2020
    I have a colleague on a different computer with the same problem.  I'm wondering if pressing Alt-PgUp will bring a hidden dialog to the front like it does with the Simplified BAS window?
  • Rachel_7689706
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately that didn't work either :-(
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It seems that this might be an intermittent problem of recent time, as I also experienced a similar issue last Friday 28/10/16.  I cannot remember anymore what I tried, but eventually I was able to export the file that I had been working on.  Up to that point, clicking on the export button, just produced rubbish.  If I strike a problem like this, my usual tendency is to totally log off from the remote session and try again, but don't know if this is what eventually worked for me.
    John L G.
  • Rachel_7689706
    edited November 2016
    Thanks all, after rebooting multiple times it seems to work now.