my employee's etp does not show

Options
Kristina Frawley_9714299
Kristina Frawley_9714299 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm using reckon hosted - one employee with an ETP is not showing up when I choose File/Print/Payment summary 
I checked and they have "both" for employee preference - I can see the payment summary just not the ETP.  
I checked the payroll item set up and it is correct at - post 1983 untaxed element O

any ideas? 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hopefully, Kristina, this is the same thing that I initially got caught with this year. In the Payments Summaries window, there is a drop down box which shows up initially as INB Payment Summaries.  Click the down arrow and you will find more, including one for ETPs.

John L G

• Kristina Frawley_9714299
    Kristina Frawley_9714299 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options
    John -that's not it.  I go to the ETP and that employee doesn't appear. any other ideas?

• John Graetz
    edited July 2018
    Options

Kristina.  The only other thing that I can think of is that perhaps the Tax Tracking was not set up correctly or that the ETP code selected could be one that does not show up.  You may need to check with your Accountant as to how it should be setup.

John L G

• John Graetz
    edited July 2018
    Options

Kristina.  Another possibility.  Check the tax options in the employee record to see whether or not it has a tick in the box ?Exclude from Payment Summary.

?John L G

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello Kristina,

Has a termination date been entered on the employee record?

Hope this helps?

regards,
    john