My Invoice list says it full and I can't write more . What can I do ?

Simone_9876854
Simone_9876854 Member Posts: 2
I have a Reckon Accounts Home & Business Personal Plus 2013 and I trying to write a Invoice . A pop up appears that my Invoice/ Estimate List is full and I can't proceed ( can't enter any Invoices at all ) . I'm sitting at 1500+ Invoices but it should not been  limited . Someone has any ideas what I can do ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Simone,
    The below is an excerpt from a seperate Knowledgebase article.

If your invoice list has reached the 1500 limit, you will need to create a new data file. Archive data from before this financial year.

• File > File Operations > Year-End Copy;
    • Under Current Data File click on I only want transactions in my current data file starting with this date: and enter the first date for this file – eg: 1/7/20xx;
    • Under Archive Data file:

a. For Give the archive file a name and location: select a location and if desired alter the default name;

b. For This archive data file will contain transactions up to an including: enter the day before the first day of the new file – eg: 30/6/20xx;

• Click OK to carry out the process;
    • When complete, choose to open the Current file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Simone_9876854
    Simone_9876854 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    I done exactly that but still have the same problem image