my pay bills screen is to big

Marissa_8279113
Marissa_8279113 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
my pay bills screen won't fit on my computer screen and i can't make it smaller so it can be used help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Marissa,

Is this issue only affecting the Pay Bills screen or the program in general?

Which program version and OS are you using?

Does adjusting the screen resolution assist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rentia Visser
    Rentia Visser Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2017
    I have  the same problem! The other screens (i.e. transfer, write cheque) change as per normal - it is only the pay bills screen that does not adjust when you try to drag the edges. What do I do?
  • Carly_7596239
    Carly_7596239 Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2017
    I have the same problem in the payroll screen, which is enabling me to select create pay. I can not adjust, when I select minimise it just moves the screen but does not minimise enough to show the whole screen. I am working on hosted version. 
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited May 2017
    Hi Carly, Rentia Visser,

Try this....

On the top Menu line, View > One window
    (if you are already on One window view, click on multiple windows and then come back and click on One window)
    On the top Menu line, Window > Close all.
    Now open a window and do you still have the same behaviour?

regards,
    John

• Rentia Visser
    edited May 2017
    I went through all these steps but it does not help. I want to work with multiple windows, and when I choose that option, the pay-bills screen is the only one that does not allow me to adjust the size. The other windows (i.e. enter bills) allows me to adjust in this mode
  • John G
    edited May 2017
    Hi Rentia Visser,

You can go ahead and use multiple sindows again.  the action was only to reset the presentation format of the screen.

regards,
    John.

• Carly_7596239
    Carly_7596239 Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2017
    Thank you John, however I went through these steps but can still not adjust the size of the payroll entering screen. So no change and I can still not create the payroll as this is not shown on the screen.
  • John G
    edited May 2017
    Hi Carly,

Firstly, check the zoom on your browser - is it greater than 100%? Can you reduce it to produce an acceptable display?

Are you able to move the pay window around, and make it larger or smaller by dragging the sides?

Next, check your computer display settings.  Are you configured to use two screens and show the window over both screens?

regards,
    John
  • Rentia Visser
    edited May 2017
    Hi John
    I am using multiple windows, but the pay bills screen still won't adjust. All the other screens work, and can be dragged and/or adjusted, it is only the pay bills screen that does not respond to sizing. I can drag the pay bills screen, but not size it
  • Luke
    Luke Moderator, Reckon Staff Posts: 221 Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Hi all,

The pay bills screen is one of the only screens in the program which you cannot make any smaller than the default size. You can adjust it to make it bigger, but not smaller.

The default size is below (you can click the image to make it full screen)

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Luke.