My Reckon file has disappeared

Annette Tainsh
Annette Tainsh Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I logged into my Reckon Hosted earlier today to perform payroll with no issues, however I went to log on about 20 minutes ago and my accounts files have completely disappeared. I login and get the option to either start a new file or load an existing one, but there are no files - just emply folders. Obviously I can't do anything without them. HELP!! Is the whole system down, or is it just me? 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Usually in such cases Keven, there will be a message which says "your account has expired".  If that is the message, you have identified the problem.
    John L G
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Annette,

Having no files at all available to select is a rather strange problem. Can you please give us a call on 1300 799 150 when you've got a chance today so we can investigate this further

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Annette Tainsh
    Annette Tainsh Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    Stranger again... my files have reappeared. I just logged in to see if there was any change, and everything was just back. I've had this happen once before after a data migration, and my files had to be manually restored hence why I asked the question. Thanks Kevin, John  & Rav - answer, no my account was definately current. I was able to log in and the folder for the Backup drive was there, but no files, and no Q drive. 
    As stated though, everything is back now so I will just keep an eye on things and if it happens again I'll give customer service a call. 
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    That is certainly the way that we like issues to be resolved, Annette - automatically!!
    It would be great if this to happen more frequently!
    John L G
  • Anita King
    Anita King Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    My reckon has done exactly the same thing.
    so i backed up from my usb and now critical error is coming up and must close immediately.!!!  I cannot enter anything on my pages..... what is going on I have work to do, this has never happened before i have been on hold with tech for 10 mins 

• Anita King
    edited February 2018
    Hmmm   so now it is working what is going on.  This is exactly the same as happened to Annette.

• Anita King
    edited February 2018
    oh wow now nothing... keeps freezing up  and the error message comes up when it unfreezes.  Could you please help me 

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Anita,

I've just responded to your other thread.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.