my reckon version 2016 says that reckon pdf convertor is missing and i cant email invoices

Kiama Business Chamber
Kiama Business Chamber Member Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
my reckon version 2016 says that reckon pdf convertor is missing and i cant email invoices. Does someone have a solution please

Comments

• Robert Smeallie_9806608
    Robert Smeallie_9806608 Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    Hi Kiama

My old 2010 Quicken Home and Business has a Quicken PDF printer associated with it but I am not sure whether My Reckon has a PDF printer as I don't see it in my list of available printers. If you have the Microsoft Office installed it has a Microsoft Print to PDF printer and there are a number of free PDF Creators available like Cute PDF Writer. Any one of these should be accessible in Reckon so you can print reports to PDF format.

I advised another member recently who couldn't print to the normal hard copy printer due to network problems that they should create a PDF copy instead and once the network printer was accessible to then print it from the PDF copy.

Robert Smeallie
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi KBC,
    There's a KnowledgeBase article here which might help - Uninstall and re-install the Reckon Accounts PDF converter

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.