my reports are printing in tiny font size since update a few weeks ago

Plaxy Piercey
Plaxy Piercey Member Posts: 29
edited March 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Since update a few weeks ago, my reports are printing in tiny font size. I have tried to adjust but cant seem to get it back to normal size print. Help!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Plaxy,

Is this happening on every report you try to print or a select few?

Also, just want to check, are you an Australian or New Zealand Hosted user?

Reason I ask, is that Hosted has been rolled back to the previous environment it was on prior to the update for Australian users, so curious to see if what you're experiencing is on the older or newer environments.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Plaxy Piercey
    edited February 2018
    Yep, all reports and am in Australia.
  • Plaxy Piercey
    edited February 2018
    any suggestions?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hey there Plaxy,
    Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, we haven't been able to replicate what you're experiencing so its a little tough to recognise the cause. 

Have you tried performing a rebuild & verify just to confirm there are no issues with data integrity or corruption that could be attributing to this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jay Jay
    Jay Jay Alumni Posts: 55
    edited February 2018
    Hi Plaxy, 
    I would suggest email your self a copy of the report. and open the PDF via your email and see if this works. if its working, it means there is a problem with your web browser/printer driver. if the email copy still too small please open the pdf on another computer to verify if its PDF driver issue on the computer. 

Hope this helps
  • Plaxy Piercey
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, Ill give it a go!