my bank accounts have disappeared

natalie_6970920
natalie_6970920 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
after the financial year changed for some reason i lost some of my bank accounts and tried to find them in chart of accounts but they dont show up anywhere. can i just re add the accounts 

Comments

• Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019

Hi Natalie,

If there are transactions allocated to those bank accounts they are unable to be deleted for historical reporting purposes.  However, they can be made inactive and I wonder if this might be the reason you are no longer able to see them in the Chart of Accounts?  If you tick the option 'Include inactive' at the bottom of the list are you able to see the missing bank accounts with an X in the left margin?  If so, hover the mouse over the X and click to reactivate or rick-click and select 'Make Account Active'.  Hope that helps.

Suzanne Lockwood

Reckon Accredited Consultant

suzanne.lockwood@lockington.com.au

• natalie_6970920
    natalie_6970920 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    hi thanks for your reply i did check my chart of accounts and i had no inactive accounts so i just restored it back to the last time i know i had accounts. but it was a bit odd as i am the only one that has access to it. thanks again.

nat.