My Payroll premier Reports.exe is not working in 2011/2013. No reports will print at all.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Payroll Premier reports are not printing at all. ie payslips, Superannuation/Workcover reports etc and will be unable to print PAYG Reports. Need assistance urgently.
Photo of Janelle Paterson

Janelle Paterson

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Janelle Paterson

I meant Payroll Premier 2011/2012
(Edited)
Photo of Inigo

Inigo

• 6,320 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Janelle,

Contact the Reckon Technical Support people, they might just need to send you a replacement report template. http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=2226

Consider letting us know a bit more exactly what you are trying to do with some examples of where your attempts are not working, any error messages you are encountering, etc.

Tip: How To Ask Questions To Get Good Answers

-IM

Janelle Paterson

Thank you Inigo. Every report that I try to produce either in the Reports drop down list or my stored memorised reports list does not open. For every report, payslip etc the error message instantly comes up saying that "Reports.exe has stopped working" and says that windows will try and find a solution for this error and then it just shuts down with no result.

Janelle Paterson

The problem continued after upgrading and when I phoned Reckon Support, they told me to go on to this forum to see if someone else could help me! I have also tried to find version 2012/2013 but can not find anything on the Reckon site, so that I am able to upgrade my file to 2012/2013 and this will then allow me to upgrade to 2013/2014. Restoring a backup does not eliminate this problem.

Photo of Brad Griffin

Brad Griffin

Hi, have you had any joy in getting this issue sorted? I am having the same problem.

Photo of Inigo

Inigo

• 6,320 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
HI Janelle, that Payroll Premier 2011/12 file should be able to upgrade to Payroll Premier 2014/15.

If you have already looked at your backups and they are experiencing the same problem then have you tried opening the sample company file to see if it too is affected.

If it is then this narrows down the problem to the installed software and not just the data files.

If the sample company is not affected by the reports problem, then the problem is isolated only to your data files.

-IM