NAB Credit Card Feed

Options
lou razzano
lou razzano Member Posts: 11
edited November 2018 in Reckon One
NAB Credit card data feed has not been working since 4 June 2018.

I tried to fix it by doing a connection to the bank and created a new Feed - the feeds name is "NAB Internet (Australia) - Credit Card (Feed Deleted)"

Then I did Add Feed and put my NAB user id and password, the system then created a new line in the Bank Feed Management Screen. 
"NAB Internet (Australia) - Credit Card" account type "credit card" Feed Source "Yodlee 28883390" Account numbers - this field is blank Status "Active", the Active is in green compared to black for the other data feeds.

I am suspecting, clutching at straws, that the Account number field is blank or the Active Status is green not black that may be the issue.

Do you have any suggestions for me to correct this.

Thanks

Lou

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello Lou,

We've had a look at your bankdata account and all looks well.  We have forced an update to get the latest available transactions - currently the 5th is the last transaction received.  Expect the process to complete later this afternoon.  

Now that you have deleted one Yodlee connection and have a second, unlink the old one from your bank ledger account and link it to the new one.

Also, go to cogwheel > Settings >General . Book settings, and the BankData retrieve last field, and change the number of days to take transactions only from your last processing.  This will ensure you don't duplicate transactions and unnecesssarily consume your download limit.  

regards,
    John
  • lou razzano
    lou razzano Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi,

NAB Credit card data feed has not been working since 10 October 2018.

I went to Connect an Account Clicked on Status for the NAB Internet Credit Card Active and input the bank account userid and password  and did the steps as per the above post.

This has not worked.

In Connect to your bank screen my NAB internet Credit Card is showing as Feed Import Requested

I know that NAB have changed the credit card to platinum previously NAB mini-visa, not sure if this is connected?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello Lou,

Is this still an issue for you?
    If there are any further issues please email bankdata@reckon.com with the details of the outstanding issues.

regards,
    John