Need Advice on Deductible Gift Receipts

Claudia .
Claudia . Member Posts: 2
edited March 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

we are a small Australian registered charity, recently we have introduced Paypal to receive sponsorship funding. sponsors initial transcations is USD and then once deposited from Paypal into our NAB account it converted into AUD. until we can work out how to change this routine and have the initial funding as AUD, I have over 20 DGReceipts i need to provide to the Australian donors for their tax returns. my question is-can i issue a DGR with the USD currency? is it legal for me to do this and will our Aussie donors be able to claim a USD DGR? please if someone could give me some advice i really appreciate it. cheers 

Comments

• Claudia .
    Claudia . Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    please can anyone help me with this question or direct me to an agency that could help. it is an urgent matter. all the best
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited March 2019
    Hi Claudia. I can help you import the transactions as AUD Sales Receipts. I am away today, but sms me your number and I will call you tomorrow afternoon. Graham 0409317366 graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au