Need help in setting up Payroll in Reckon Hosted for medium sized business

Options
Suzanne Khouri
Suzanne Khouri Member Posts: 19
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have set up all the info but need advice as to whether the information I have inputed is correct. Particularly need assistance with the right calculations for sick days holiday accrual etc. And how to pay holiday leave as I'm not sure if I paid it correctly.  We have 10 employees who are a mix of full time and part time and are paid hourly on a weekly basis and others who are on a salary paid either weekly or monthly. Can't find any accredited partners locally that are able to assist me.  I have used Reckon for a few years so am confidant with the system but have only been using payroll for a few months and winging it.

Comments

• Kevin Bell
    Kevin Bell Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good Morning Suzanne, whereabouts are you located?
    Regards
    Kevin
  • Suzanne Khouri
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Our business is located in Miranda in the Sutherland Shire.
  • Kevin Bell
    Kevin Bell Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi Suzanne, Unfortunately a bit far for me to travel, however more than happy to make contact with you with a view to remote access via Teamviewer
    Regards
    Kevin
    kevin.bell@businessq.com.au
    0412 607488
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hi , i leave few minutes from Miranda , i dont get too much involved with consulting now a days , but if its not too involving i can guide you

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• cosmic
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What makes you say that , using payroll since its started , i said , am not consulting on Reckon programs actively.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited January 2017
    Options
    yes, its complicated ,  all my clients are builders and electricians they have very complex requirements, some use RA and for some RA cant cope so  we use Sage Micropay.  You can help Suzanne using TV , No issues.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Stella Carr
    Stella Carr Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi Suzanne

I would be very happy to help you over the internet and/or skype.  If you would like to call to discuss how this would work please call me on 0419 721464.

I have been accredited for many years.

Regards

Stella

• HeatherJ
    HeatherJ Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I can also help via Team Viewer and skype if necessary. Heather 0418880614
  • Stella Carr
    Stella Carr Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2017
    Options
    there is no need to insult people who are trying to help
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Pretty uncalled for Andrew,

Nothing wrong with our Accredited Partner network offering their skills and expertise to a member who is clearly looking for this level of assistance and should be commended for it rather than with cynicism.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Suzanne Khouri
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am really confused??? I am looking for advice and am happy to pay professional consultancy fees if this is the case.

Kevin - yes there is a link to accredited partners inside the software but none local to me, hence why I posted my question.  In the past I have attempted to contact accredited partners that were local to me without success as they never returned my calls even though I was willing to pay for their services.

Our accountant is not able to help either as he is not familiar with the programm so I am stuck.

I have also contacted the support line but they only offer technical support.

Can I safely assume that all that have responded have a thorough knowledge of payroll for the construction industry?  
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a leave entitlement spreadsheet, more than happy to send it to you. you can contact me on assist@ceb.net.au.