New to Payroll

Melina Davies
Melina Davies Member Posts: 14
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
I have just bought the new reckon desktop software but waiting for my accountant to send me stuff to load up but I need to start payrolls for the 1/7/19 do I create a new company or existing company file which I haven't received yet.

Comments

• Melina Davies
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kevin, my accountant was using QuickBooks Pro 8.1 which is really old but he gone holidays and won't be back till the 8th July he was going to send me the USB stick for me to open an existing company file on to Reckon but I have never used QuickBooks Payroll as I used another software company.

I want to know can I create a new company then upload the existing file on to Reckon?

• Melina Davies
    edited June 2019
    Hi Kevin, my accountant was using QuickBooks Pro 8.1 which is really old but he gone holidays and won't be back till the 8th July he was going to send me the USB stick for me to open an existing company file on to Reckon but I have never used QuickBooks Payroll as I used another software company.

I want to know can I create a new company then upload the existing file on to Reckon?
  • Melina Davies
    edited June 2019
    He was going to try to convert QuickBooks Pro 8.1 to Reckon I don't know how. I used Kwik Payroll Software they closed their doors when STP came out.
    All I want to know can I open up a new company to do my payroll and then when I get the USB stick I can upload. Its a bit of a pain when the accountant went on holidays. Grrr. :)