New user unable to "Launch Accounts 2017 R2"

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Have engaged a book keeper to assist with accounts. Organised a new user ID & I have shared the company file with this new user. They are able to login to Accounts Hosted and can see the Welcome page with Control Panel and "Launch Accounts 2017 R2" buttons. Once they click Launch, it loads another tab (Google Chrome) but then a black screen and no access.
I have suggested they try a few more times - this "Launch" can be quite 'buggy' from time to time - with no success.
They then tried my username login details, as a test to rule out internet access and browser settings. They were able to get the Launch to work correctly and see the Accounts Hosted platform and open company file screen.
Tech help says its a 40min wait on the phone. 
Anyone able to offer any suggestions please?
Thanks. 
Photo of RelseyK

RelseyK

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,698 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi ResleyK,
If you haven't had a chat with the Hosted support team already, I'd suggest checking the Hosted control panel before launching to see if there are any active sessions in the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area. If there are, can you please end them and then logout (use the logout option in the top right corner). Give it about 3-5 minutes and then try again.