No access to 'Money In/Out' settings to set default bank account

BWPanda
BWPanda Member Posts: 17
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
According to this article, https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-one-update-25-may-2017, you can set a default bank account for making payments and receiving money. I'd love to do this, however I don't have the 'Money In/Out' links under Settings > Day to Day... The only link I have in that section is 'Statements'. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi BWPanda,

That sounds a little strange, when accessing the Settings screen, are your options presented like this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BWPanda
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav,

Nope, don't have those options (and therein lies the problem). Here's what I have:

I have the following modules enabled, if that helps:
    • Core
    • BankData
    • Payroll
  • Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    13/07/17

Hi BWPanda,

The 'Money in' & Money out' options are currently only shown if the book has the invoicing module enabled. I've now logged a request to the Reckon One team regarding having these two options available for books without the invoicing module.

The default bank account settings were introduced in a recent update (May2017). Before that update, the 'Money in' & 'Money out' areas only contained options relating to the invoicing module.

Hopefully the team can implement this change into one of the next application updates.

Regards,
    Scott.  

• BWPanda
    edited July 2017
    I've now logged a request to the Reckon One team regarding having these two options available for books without the invoicing module.
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    08/02/2018

Hi BWPanda,

This issue is now fixed.

Regards,
    Scott.