No option to print PDF only save

Leesa
Leesa Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
When printing a document, such as the Tax Liability Report, once the PDF is created I don't have an option to "print" only to "save".  I launch via Account 2014 R4

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Leesa,

Try using the keyboard shortcut CTRL + P and see if that comes up with the print box?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Donna G
    Donna G Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2015

I have only got the option to save.  I cannot see any reason that it has changed.  At the moment the numerous steps to get to print a document are bad enough only to have added the step to save to desktop and then print from desktop.  CTRL+P does not work.  Any ideas? Is this an adobe problem or a reckon problem? The print icon appears but the print tab is greyed out.

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Donna,

The steps should be:

Print Invoice/Report/etc > click Print again > says it's generating, then click View > then if you look in the bottom right hand corner there are 6 icons, the far right one is to print > then it should come up with the option to choose your local printer and click print.

If you are not getting this option Donna I would suggest giving Reckon a call to see if they may be able to fix your issue.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Donna, the PDF reader would be using your browser settings. Try in another browser and see if you get it working. As Sally has said, give tech support if you can't get things working :)