NO STP BUTTON UNDER COMPANY PREFERENCES

Savanna
Savanna Member Posts: 6
I am trying to set up STP in Reckon Accounts Enterprise: Contractor Edition 2018
The webinar says I need to go into Edit/Preferences/Payroll & Employees and tick "Enable Single Touch Payroll" but this button is not there. So what do I do now?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Pretty certain it’s not in 2018 version
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    It is, provided that last year's tax table update has been installed.

Savanna, can you please confirm if this has been done?
    Also, the path you've mentioned is exactly right but just needs one slight adjustment, once you get to the Payroll & Employees section, there is one more step in going to the Company Preferences tab ie. Edit > Preferences > Payroll & Employees > *Company Preferences* > Enable Single Touch Payroll

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carleen
    Carleen Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2020
    I have just updated my file from desktop to hosted and iam checking things and went to check my STP and like Savanna i have no STP tick box. I did have it set up in my desktop version.
  • Tony_10115950
    Tony_10115950 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    I am also experiencing the same problem. I have just upgraded to Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 R2 and the "Enable STP" is not showing under Company Prefences
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tony,
    STP is enabled by default in the Hosted 2019 & Accounts Business 2019 R2 editions now that its mandatory from this financial year so there's no more tick box to enable STP functionality.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tony_10115950
    edited July 2019
    Okay thanks Rav.

I was followng the steps provided by Reckon Support and Step 1) must have an old screenshot which shows the "Enable Single Touch Payroll" tick box 
  • Tony_10115950
    edited July 2019
    I am struggling to find a End of Payroll/Financial Year checklist which I tend to print and follow each year to ensure I haven't forgotten anything.
    Is there one available this year ?
  • Savanna
    Savanna Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Yes thanks Rav