Not seeing bank transactions on the bank transactions page

David Sturzenegger
David Sturzenegger Member Posts: 3
edited April 2019 in Reckon One
I am using Reckon One.  I recently linked my bank account and the first group of transactions came through and I have allocated them.  Since then, I can from my internet banking that more transactions have been made on the account, but they don't seem to be showing up on the Reckon Bank Transactions Page.  

Do they show up automatically?  Or do I need to do something to download them?

Comments

• Joy_9984979
    Joy_9984979 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    Hi David,
    Please check your bank feed management page for the type of feed you have connected to. You can go to the page by Banking->Bank Connections-> connect an account. If its yodlee and the status is active. Please click on the status and enter your internet banking credentials to refresh the feed connection. After the refresh when the status of the feed becomes active. Try to download the feeds from Banking->bank transactions. If they do not show up then contact technical support so that they can check on the server. For direct bank feeds contact technical support.
  • David Sturzenegger
    David Sturzenegger Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Joy...That worked.  However, nothing has come in after that.  Frustrating.
  • Joy_9984979
    Joy_9984979 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Hello David, It might be an issue with yodlee or bank server as well which might not download the transactions. Please check with tech support they will be able to help you out.