NUMBER PAD

kerry williams
kerry williams Member Posts: 8
edited June 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
For two days, the number pad has not worked in Reckon. Very frustrating. It works on everything else, just not in the invoices that I am processing, and we process a lot of invoices each day. Please advise how this can be resolved asap

Comments

• James Troup
    James Troup Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    All my Windows 7 users are having problems with the number pad. It's working like arrow keys instead of typing numbers. This happens in Chrome and Firefox. Edge is not an option for Windows 7.
  • kerry williams
    edited June 2019
    I have been waiting for two days for Reckon to rectify or advise
  • kerry williams
    edited June 2019
    I have the latest updated version of Firefox.  Never had any problems previously
  • kerry williams
    edited June 2019
    Seems to be miraculously working again - just now - feeling grateful

• Waterways of Singleton
    Waterways of Singleton Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Mine is still not working this morning. Any tips on how to sort this out?

• Kristie
    Kristie Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Good Morning 
    There are a few threads with some various ways to fix but for me the fix was simple. Do not use the caps lock button. As soon as I do the numeric keypad stops working and I have to restart Reckon for it to start again. The other method is to clear your cache and Rav posted some instructions for this.
    Cheers
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Morning everyone,
    Please check out my latest update post this morning on this related thread.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.