Old file not found when trying to update the 2020 tax tables.

Options
Gillian_9673196
Gillian_9673196 Member Posts: 53
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When trying to update the 2020 Tax Tables I am getting an "old file not found" error and then it discontinues the install.  It seems to crash when it is trying to update / install qbwpr32.DLL unless it is only a coincidence.  I backed up and rebooted before trying the install as per instructions. 

We can not email from Reckon anymore because of issues with the PDF saving function which has created all sorts of headaches, hours, and hours of downtime right on end of financial year with trying to rectify the issue with tech support and having to save everything in adobe then individually email everything....now this.  I am seriously getting fed-up so would be eternally grateful for any advice before I really spit it and go purchase another business software package.

Comments

• Gillian_9673196
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you, Kevin, I won't have time to get back to it today.  We use Reckon in a multi-user environment too so it may have to wait until I can kick everyone out again.

• Gillian_9673196
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Kevin, thank you for the offer of help but we got it sorted with Tech Support this morning.  We had to uninstall and reinstall Reckon again.  Sadly didn't fix the email issue, that took a bit more stress.