On hold to Accounts Hosted support for 50 mins... is there any other way to set up free desktop Enterprise licence for paid up Hosted user?

• Problem
  • Updated 8 months ago
Other than waiting for an eternity for support to answer the phone... is there any other way to set up the free desktop Enterprise licence (I'm a current paid up Accounts Hosted user).  Thank you.

While I'm on hold for nearly an hour already, my customers and staff can't reach me.  Very frustrating.

Couldn't help but chuckle just now at the claim on the Reckon Accounts Hosted website "World-class customer support - Our customers constantly rave about our exceptional support team."
Photo of Tracy B

Tracy B

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated!

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Tracy B

Tracy B

Don't get me wrong, when you finally get through the team are always helpful.  It's just the waiting that is far from world-class.  

Outcome - I finally got through after more than an hour on hold, only took a few mins to organise once I spoke with a member of the support team.  And apparently there is no other way to do it other than to speak with them directly.
Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

• 16,436 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tracy - do you have a relationship with one of Reckons Accredited Partners - you can find one near you on the website https://partnersearch.reckon.com - they usually are able to get through to the AP team fairly quickly and get you an installation key code so you can download the Desktop installation file and install your Enterprise version. Cheers Linda
Photo of Tracy B

Tracy B

Thanks very much for letting me know Linda, as I wasn't aware of the Partners.
Photo of Gerry Winter

Gerry Winter, Accredited Partner

• 3,110 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
I can Help can help if you call me on 0418907140.
Gerry