On the server we are getting Error: Last error is 12039

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
We have a server running Windows Server 2012R2 which is basically a data server for our Reckon Accounts data file only. It was running Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2019 and we did have this error and the message " Reckon Accounts is Expired " showing but we ignored it as we had no need to run Reckon Accounts on the server. 

With 2020, I installed and tried to activate and it actually came up with accounts is activated but then first login, this error came back. 

Through the activate Reckon page in the software I try and activate and it says Thank you for activating your reckon product and the error code pops up ( screenshot attached ) and then when I close that I get Reckon accounts is expired screen ( screenshot attached ).

Product information is all correct - Product, Reckon Customer ID and Installation key, however Licence information appears to be expired.

Normally this is not an issue but I am going in for urgent surgery next week and will need to access the server remotely and will need to work on the company file from home so now need to find a solution.
Photo of Orkun Evren

Orkun Evren

• 1,684 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Orkun Evren

Orkun Evren

Rav ??????? Any Reckon representatives ? 
Photo of Eric Murphy

Eric Murphy

• 1,476 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I'd be contacting their tech support for something like this, I highly doubt the forum manager can do anything here. Particularly since you've mentioned its urgent, you probably should have done this already. All the best for your surgery.
Photo of Orkun Evren

Orkun Evren

Thanks Eric but tech support has not been very positive for me in the past so some problems if they don't actually pose a problem are just easier left alone. I expect with Covid issues and Jobkeeper confusion the tech support will be substantially busy and was hoping to avoid hours on hold. There was no harm in hoping someone had seen this previously and had come across a fix.