One of my employees YTD totals is missing a payment I have gone through Reckon & ticked them off. The difference is between 1/10 & 19/2.

• Question
  • Updated 3 days ago
It seems that one of my employees YTD totals is missing a payment I have gone through all of the payments listed on Reckon and ticked them off and they all seem to be there but there is still a difference. I have worked out that it would have been between 1/10/19 and 19/2/20. Please help
Photo of Garth Johnson

Garth Johnson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Platinum

Platinum

• 768 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
STP reporting is a fine government ivory tower idea in theory but there have clearly been glitches aplenty in practice.
Bottom line: If despite your best intentions , for whatever reason an employee’s YTD figures in their MyGov account do not reflect the actual amounts you paid them, don’t beat yourself up - simple rule is to fix it! so their payment summary will be correct. Reckon has released a new version of the STP app with some features to assist in doing this.
Photo of Garth Johnson

Garth Johnson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have tried to amend the amount by processing an additional payment.  But the figures still the YTD figures have not changed?   HOW DO YOU FIX THIS???????