Online banking > bankdata import

Jay Garland
Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
edited October 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I have two accounts that use YODLEE: AMEX and a business card linked to my nab account. The AMEX always work fine, however the nab business card always has problems. Each time I go to download transactions, the YODLEE ID has gone and I need to re-enter it to be able to download transactions. I have re-sorted each and every list and this still happens. Any ideas?

Comments

• Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited September 2018
    I also have two YODLEE accounts, both NAB Visas.  They have never worked.  Took multiple times for the initial set up to go through and then when I tried to download it says they are not available!! I have given up and do it manually without bank feeds ...

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited October 2018
    Hello Jay,

Thanks for raising this issue.

The behaviour you describe is symptomatic of a corruption in your bank ledger account.  Please create a new bank ledger account and merge the old one into the new one.  A guide for merging bank accounts is available here.

Look forward to you accessing your transactions again.

regards,
    John.
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2018
    Hello Roslyn,

sorry to hear that you have not been able to get your BankData working properly for you.

In regard to your NAB credit cards, you will need to refresh your credentials with Yodlee each time you want a download.  Login in bankdata.reckon.com and click on the link in the Status column, enter your NAB login credentials and wait a short while as Yodlee retrieves transactions since your last update.

Please also check your configuration of your company file against our guide for configuring Reckon Accounts for BankData.  Please note that NAB credit cards have a unique display format of 1234-1234-1234-1234 and this is the format that you must use for the Account Number field on the Online Bank Details tab of your credit card ledger account.  

Looking forward to you gaining access to your bank transacitons again.

regards,
    John.
  • Roslyn_9745732
    Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
    edited October 2018
    Thanks John.  I think that is way too much mucking around.  Especially when you have to manually reconcile as well.  It's a pity that it is not like MYOB where you match your bank feeds and then just click on reconcile and it does the rest ...
  • Jay Garland
    edited October 2018
    I've made the changes as you suggested. Now I'll wait for a few weeks and see how it goes. Thanks.
  • Jay Garland
    edited October 2018
    It's good security Roslyn. Take the time to learn the system and it will pay off. That's what I've done. I've used MYOB and have found it's too lacking in functionality for me.