Online Banking Centre links to the bank are not working

Toni_9025747
Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
when going through the online banking centre, the link to internet banking login is not working.....

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Hi Toni.  Perhaps this is a NZ problem as mine seems to be working ok in Aus.  John L G

• Toni_9025747
    edited December 2018
    Hi John
    Could be a NZ issue,  although I haven't tried to use the link in a while as over the Holiday break we had only a few transactions that weren't memorised so have just entered manually up until today. It it worked before the update.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Toni,

I think I recall a case or two of this cropping up a few days after the new update and I know this might sound roundabout but can you try this out and see if there's any change for you.

Click on Reckon BankData link on the right

You'll be presented with the below message. Ensure that you TICK the "Do not display option" and click OK.

The screen will then proceed to open a browser window within Hosted. You can close this.

Try accessing your Online Banking through Hosted as you were.

It should work from here but let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_9025747
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Rav, it worked :-)