Online Banking Visa Date Error Reckon Lpus 2015

Options
Anne G
Anne G Member Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I have been a Reckon user for many years, now with Reckon Plus 2015. Just started to download bank files for October 2015 for BAS and found error with Online Banking screen. The 'From Bank' has the Visa with date of 31/12/2007 and it should be 30/09/2015. There should be one transaction left - the automatic payment from another account (which is ok). How do I get back to the correct data - this has never happened before so need help! First time I have ever posted......

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Welcome to the Reckon Community Anne! Good to have you on board :)

Normally the date that is displayed under the "From Bank" heading is fed from the last transaction listed on the QIF file.

So just covering off the basics here first, is there a chance you may have selected an older QIF file on your PC?

You can open the QIF file by going to it's location, right click and choose "Open With" and select Notepad.

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anne G
    Anne G Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Rav,

Your comment reminded me that I had had a 'clean up' - that is, I moved the old files into another folder. So, I moved the September files back and restored back to an earlier copy. Voila!!

Thank you so much for your help.

Now that I know this help exists I will read it frequently. Unfortunately I do not think I know enough to help other people...... we are a small dental practice and have to manually enter invoices from the dental software..... so not using Reckon to its advantage....

Kind regards,

Anne

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Excellent! Glad to hear you got it sorted Anne!

Yes, the Community is full of great support content and some very helpful contributors. Keep an eye out, I'm sure there will topics or questions that you'll be able to participate in :)

Glad to have you on the Community!

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.