ONLINE BANKING WEBSITE FAILS TO OPEN IN ONLINE BANKING CENTRE SCREEN

Sue Jones
Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
ONLINE BANKING WEBSITE FAILS TO OPEN IN ONLINE BANKING CENTRE SCREEN ever since last week 25.7.18

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    This is a known issue which is being reviewed and will be resolved in a future Hosted release.

In the interim, please review the process listed in this KB article for how to get around it -
    Clicking any of the bank links in the Online Banking Centre doesn't open the bank’s site

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sue Jones
    Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Just seems to be one thing after another that doesn't work I'm so close to pulling the pin with QuickBooks I just don't have the time to be dealing with all the frustrations and time wasting procedures that we have to go through because you can't put out a product that works correctly I'm currently paying by the month for two users for a product that is far from adequate to run a business. I have been using QuickBooks is it first come out over 15 years ago if you want my honest opinion every update in every version either makes things harder to do or doesn't work at all And don't even get me started on the govconnect it hasn't worked for almost 3 years now And what about when you send emails out of QuickBooks you can't put read receipt or even request that the email has even been delivered and you can't tell me with the amount of money that business owners pay to reckon worldwide that you can't rectify this issue ? The only reply we get told time and time again it's in the Pipeline it's in the Pipeline!! I MYOB can do it and other accounting programs can do it then why can't reckon do it?