I have selected Description in Modify Report but only the Header is added to the report not the description.
If you need the detail, use the "Memo" field on each PO to summarise - This is the "Description" field that displays in the default Open POs report.
Alternatively, you could create & tweak your own customised report for this:
- Select "Edit" (along top toolbar) > Find ...
- On the "Advanced" tab, under "Item", select applicable Item/item type(s)
- Under "Transaction Type", select Purchase Order Under "Received", select "No
- Click "Find" then "Report" buttons
- In the report, click on "Modify" (top LHS)
- On the "Display" tab, scroll down the "Columns" list & select Debit
- Select Supplier for Total by
- On the Header/Footer tab, you can overwrite the "Subtitle" field with your own preferred Report Name then click on OK
- You can remove unnecessary columns by hovering your mouse over the diamond divider until you see the double cross arrow symbol, then just click & drag to "close"
- Once modified as per your requirements, click on "Memorise" to re-generate this tweaked report as required