Opening balance in bank rec. doesnt match my statement

Sarah_7367105
Sarah_7367105 Member Posts: 6
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
Hi... I wonder if someone can help me here, I went to reconcile my bank account this morning to find that near the end I was out $250 and didnt have that amount present in my statement or in my list of payments. I ran a locate discrepancy report to find the error was that there was a deleted transaction of $250 dated the 19/12/15 which is a recurring transaction for a commercial loan. 
I was going to undo the last reconciliation seeing as I had located the error, but when I clicked undo previous reconciliation, I noticed the previous beginning balance didnt match the previous statement either = it was $250 dollars less than the last reconciled amount.
Can someone give me some step by step instructions to rectify this?
Thanks 

Comments

• Gail Friday Office Solutions
    Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You need to just re- enter the deleted translation with the same date that shows on the discrepancy report. There is no need to undo the last reconciliation so if happens again just enter deleted transaction and will show up in bank rec and tick that transaction. As you have already undone last rec you will have to reconcile thy one again now and carry on as usual
  • Sarah_7367105
    Sarah_7367105 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2015
    Thats great thanks for the prompt reply Gail. I have done as you have said and it has worked perfectly.
    Thanks
  • Gail Friday Office Solutions
    Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Thanks you are welcome, lol I have too many coffee breaks so always monitoring this site and help when I can,
  • Lyshea Carter
    Lyshea Carter Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2016
    Where is undo reconciliation in reckon hosted