Opening data from 2013 in Payroll Premier 2016/17

Belinda Campbell
Belinda Campbell Member Posts: 6
edited June 2019 in Payroll Premier
We currently use Payroll Premier 2016/17 and need to access old data from 2013 to reproduce a couple of hold payslips.  However, we get a message saying "This version of payroll will not upgrade your version 21 database.  Please refer to the documentation supplied with the software for the correct procedure".  The only issue is we don't have access to this documentation as we purchased the software many years ago.

Would someone be able to advise how I access this old data?

Many thanks
Belinda

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Belinda,

In order to open the 2013 data, you will need to complete the stepped upgrade to subsequent versions in order to open in your current 2016/17 version.

Check out the full info on the Installation & Upgrade Guide here (in particular page 11 & 12)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Belinda Campbell
    Belinda Campbell Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2016
    Hi Rav

Thanks so much for coming back to me so promptly.  I will give it a go.

Thanks for your help
    Belinda
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Hi Belinda  Have you started a new file for 2016/17. If not, seeing you nave been using Payroll Premier for some time, unless you have archived the data, you should still have the data you need on the current file. Would be just a matter of scrolling down the employee record until you reach the pay date. Shirley